Immediate Need for Psychiatrist at Camp Lejeune, NC.
- Period of Performance: April 1, 2019 to October 31,2019
- Requirements: Any State License, BC/BE Within 4 yrs of completion of residency), NPDB, NPI, DEA, BLS (AHA)
- Description: The Contractor shall provide outpatient only Psychiatry services in the delivery of patient care at Camp Lejeune, NC. No call or OT or Call back
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7 am to 8 pm. Provider shall be scheduled for an 8.5 hr to 9 hr shift including uncompensated 30 to 60 minute meal break.
- Licensure: Any State License
- Travel and Lodging included
- Provider will accrue 8 hours of PTO every 2 weeks they work, Client will only consider docs that can commit to at least 6 months, with an option to extend.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.