Family Medicine Physician needed in Cashiers, NC
- Facility: Mission Community Primary Care Cashiers (this is the practice associated with Highlands-Cashiers Hospital)
- Specialty: Family Medicine (without OB) – Provider is required to have urgent care or ED in their background
- Anticipated start date is September 12th
- Monthly coverage requirements: Ambulatory Primary Care coverage Monday through Friday. Minor treatments (sutures, casting, biopsies). No call required.
- Describe the daily shift requirements: Monday-Friday normal business hours, 8am to 4pm.
- New patients/treatments, follow-ups and acute visits. No meeting requirements. Must complete internal education requirements as assigned
- Support staff includes 1 MA, 2 clerical, 1 radiology tech, 1 RN, 1 Practice Manager
- Practice EMR is Cerner
- Daily Patient Volume is 18, All Ages
- Very busy during summer season – this is a primary care facility but truly acts as urgent care without the title. Sees a lot of injuries mostly related to golf injuries and accidents and construction injuries and accidents. Lots of suturing.
- There is Xray in the building
- Must be Board Certified
- NC License Required
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.