Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed in Ohio
- Coverage Dates: December 28-30
- Shift Schedule: 7AM-3:30PM
- Type of Patients/Cases: Outpatient/Primary Care for Employees and Family, mostly acute care
- Patients per Day/Volume: 10-15 Patients Per Day, ages 2 and up
- Certifications/Qualifications required: Board Certified Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Must Have Active Ohio License
The city of Celina is an area filled with endless opportunity. Whether you’re looking for a small, quaint restaurant with big flavor, interested in checking out the local boutiques and “mom and pop” stores, or wanting to take a nice, relaxing stroll around our beautiful lake – you’ve come to the right place.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.