This facility is seeking Dentist locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday - 8a-5p. Client might be willing to look at 4, 10 hour days.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 7-10 patients per day procedural, 15-20 average with exams and triage
- Types of Cases: all adult male, cleanings; fillings; extractions; partials/dentures; crowns; ;interior root canals; extract posteriors
- extraction proficiency required
- Active and unrestricted Missouri and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) license are required
Charleston is known for its beautiful homes and colorful gardens. The Mississippi County Historical Society Museum is located in an antebellum era home, the Moore House. This home displays many important pieces of the county’s history such as periodic furniture, documents, and other historical artifacts. Charleston is also known as the home of former Missouri Governor Warren E. Hearnes. A museum dedicated to all of his accomplishments as Governor is located in the Charleston downtown area. Charleston has become known for the Dogwood-Azalea Festival held every April which is known for tours of the town.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.