- This is an ongoing need with the facility
- 12 hr. in-house gastroenterology hospitalist support with 12 hours of night off-site call.
- Scopes in the morning, they generally start them at 8:00 am, but call does start at 7 am. Then rounding(patient care) and see any consults that are called in.
- Standard services expected from Gastroenterology physician. ERCP preferred.
- Daily Patient Volume 27
- Hospital support includes PAs, RNs. Practice support CMAs and PA.
- EMR- eClinicalWorks --- Patient Keeper
- Board Certification or True Board Eligible
- Must perform ERCP
is a beautiful historic seaport city in the state of South Carolina in the United States of America. Its historic downtown is on a peninsula formed by two rivers, Ashley and Cooper, flowing into the Atlantic, and protected from the open ocean by surrounding islands.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.