This facility is needing a full-time adult psychiatrist:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients with a variety of diagnoses. Will be in an Assertive Community Treatment Team seeing adults only in Charlotte Mecklenburg County.
- Have registered nurses, and social workers on staff.
- Electronic Medical Record: Credible
- Must be board certified.
- Must have active North Carolina License, Medicare, Medicaid, and successfully complete MCO process.
North Carolina’s largest city, Charlotte is a thriving metropolis housing the headquarters of some of the most important financial companies and businesses in the country. In addition to the energetic downtown area you will also find an abundance of outdoor pursuits and beautiful sights - take up bike riding or just wander through Latta Plantation Park while enjoying all of the natural sights and sounds. Apply today and Charlotte, NC may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.