Seeking an immediate full-time Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule
- 3 month minimum contract.
- Setting: Adult Outpatient
- Patients per day: 12-16
- Cases: Dual diagnosis and other behavioral issues.
- Support staff: Will work with LCSW, Therapists, front desk and nurse.
- Candidate must have clean and active California state license.
- Both board eligible and board certified candidates will be considered.
- Candidate must have intermediate level computer skills.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
Call Staff Care
today to apply for this position!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.