- Need: Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- Schedule: Monday - Friday; up to 8 hours per day and as needed on weekends
- The facility is running 7 on/7 off model
- Duties: Physician will complete daily rounds on patients assigned to his/her care, attend treatment team meetings, thoroughly document progress notes, share call rotation for evening/weekend call with the other physicians on staff, and during the day Monday - Friday there is another call rotation for accepting patients set up between all attending psychiatrists.
- 15 patients per day
- Facility provides staffing related to patient care
- Board Certified
- Active Tennessee license highly preferred
- Special Requirements: Adult Psychiatrist who can cover psychiatric, substance abuse, and geriatric patient populations
is a city located in Hamilton County, Tennessee
, along the Tennessee
River bordering Georgia. Surrounded by mountains and ridges, the official nickname for Chattanooga
is "Scenic City", reinforced by the city's reputation for outdoor activities.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.