This opportunity offers:
- Monday-Friday; 6:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Team Environment
- Over 90% of patients are adults, the rest are pediatrics
- Plain film Studies only, 100 to 120 daily & 4 to 12 Fluoroscopy cases a day
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) – McKesson
- Voice Recognition/Transcription – Powerscribe 360
- Board Certified or Board Eligible with the American Board of Radiologists
Surrounded by mountains and ridges, the official nickname for Chattanooga is "Scenic City", reinforced by the city's reputation for outdoor activities.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.