This opportunity offers:
- Monday-Friday; 8 am to 5 pm; Weekends available
- Other Shifts for later work as an option: 6am – 3pm, 4pm-12am, 5pm – 1am
- 100 – 150 Studies a Day (average 120)
- Have to be able to read cross-sectional studies and Neurology studies
- Voice recognition/Transcription – Powerscribe
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) – Carestream
- Board Certified
The city has its own typeface, Chatype
, which was launched in August 2012. According to the Nooga.com website, this marks the first time that an American city has its own custom-made typeface and also the first time a crowd-funded custom-made typeface has been used for any municipality in the world.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.