This facility is seeking an Adult Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: As soon as credentialed – ongoing. Minimum initial commitment of 6 months. 40 hours per week
- Job Setting: Inpatient
- Types of Cases: Maximum security forensic center for adult males
- Patients per Day: 10-15 which includes new admissions
- Board Certified or Board Eligible accepted
- Active state license, Basic Life Support (BLS), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Controlled Substances Registration (CSR) required
Chester is known as the "Home of Popeye", where a 6-foot, 900-pound bronze statue of Popeye the Sailor Man stands in the Elzie C. Segar Memorial Park, which honors Popeye's creator. The park is located next to the Chester Bridge.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.