Facility located in Illinois near lake Michigan is looking for board certified Radiologist for an urgent locums need. Provider must be Board Certified/Board Eligible Radiology with Mammography Quality Standards Act certification. If you are interested and would like more information please give a recruiter a call today!
This opportunity offers:
• Length of need: Feb- July 1
• Census: Annual volume 128K, Avg 5 cases per day
• Physician Shift Times 7am - 4:30pm
• Modalities:Diagnostic, Interventional, Intravenous therapy, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Ultrasound, X-Ray or Computed Radiography, Computed tomography, Pediatric, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography
• Average Time to credential 120 days
• Expedited privileging can be done in 30 days if provider has active IL license/DEA and clean file
• Certs required: Board Certified/Board Eligible Radiology; Mammography Quality Standards Act
Welcome to Chicago, the city that feels like home. Here we have a little something for everyone. You can visit world-class museums
, dine at one of our many Michelin-star restaurants
or catch a show
in one of over 200 theaters
. No matter what you love to do, you’ll feel right at home doing it here.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.