General Dentist need in Chilton WI. Chilton is a city in and county seat of Calumet County in the U.S. state of Wisconsin. The population was 3,933 at the 2010 census. The city is located partially within the Town of Chilton.
- November 4th for 3 months with option to extend
- 15-20 patients per day15-20 patients per day
- 2 DENTAL ASSISTANTS – 1 hygienist
- hygiene checks (6-8), 6-8 treatments
- Mostly adults (70%) Geri (10%) Adolescent (10%) Kids (10%)
- 60% fillings, 25% extractions; Mostly simple. 10% crowns. 5% root canals, Mostly anterior.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.