Nurse Practioner Need in Chinle, AZ. Chinle
) is a census-designated place
(CDP) in Apache County, Arizona
. The name in Navajo means "flowing out" and is a reference to the location where the water flows out of the Canyon de Chelly
. Chinle serves as a gateway community for Canyon de Chelly National Monument, established in 1931 primarily to preserve the archaeological sites and record of human history. Canyon de Chelly AZ is unique among the National Park Service units because the park is located entirely on Navajo tribal land and has a residential canyon community.
- Requirements: Board certified. Completed an accredited nurse practitioner program. Not had a loss of licensure or suspended licensure. Not has a lapse in practice > 6 months leading up to assignment at CSU. Be available for at least 4 weeks at a time.
- A valid unrestricted DEA with schedules II through V.
- Description: As a FNP/PA you can expect to perform duties The contractor shall provide outpatient professional medical services or direct patient care services, appropriately and timely medical services in accordance with the standards of care recognized by medical care organizations and in accordance with the Chinle Service Unit’s Policies and Procedures, Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules & Regulations, including attendance at department and medical staff meetings at CCHCF. There is some variability of daily and weekly hours based on workload, emergency cases, scheduling of cases and staffing variability.
- The contractor shall conduct flu clinics, including after hours and weekends, in the Chinle Outpatient Department including the outlying clinics (e.g. Pinon and Tsaile) under the general technical, administrative supervision of the Primary Care Chief. Seeing 15 - 20 patients per day
- The contractor shall conduct physical examinations (PE’s), conducts outpatient clinics, making observations appropriate to the outpatients underlying disease and treatment plan, including current symptoms. Reviews the patient's medications, diet, therapy course, and adherence to the management plan and patient observations. Modifies regimen as required. Instructs and counsels the patient as required.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.