Locums Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or General Practice Physician job opportunity in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania!
This opportunity offers:
Clarks Summit is named after William Clark, a veteran of the Revolutionary War's Battle of Bunker Hill. Clarks Summit is home to many touristic attractions that will ensure great photos during your stay!
- As soon as possible start - for 6 Months, with Option to Extend
- Only 4-6 Weeks to Credential and get you started!
- Monday - Friday, 8AM - 4PM; Optional Call Coverage Rotation
- 100% Adult Patients
- Board Certified, Board Eligible or General Practice
- Active Pennsylvania license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certification required
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.