Emergency Medicine Physician Needed- I
ntegrated Care Provider Rounding Required
- July- August Ongoing; 14-18 shifts per month
- 9,400 annual Emergency Department volume
- 56 Hospital beds
- 24 hours doctor coverage (7a-7p and 7p-7a or 7a-7a)
- No midlevel coverage
- Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice
Positioned in a large valley surrounded by rolling hills and wide-open spaces, Clinton is a small community - about 10,000 residents - with access to larger metro areas. For outdoor enthusiasts, hiking, fishing and camping at nearby Foss Lake are popular activities.
- Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or General Surgery with Emergency Department experience
- Rounding required; Hospitalist workload is pretty light. The daily inpatient census is 2 and they’re pretty low acuity
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.