This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing needDetails and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7a- 3p and 7a -5p, Call required beeper call- night call is from 5p - 7a, weekend required as well for beeper call
- Type of cases: Must be proficient in Regional blocks, and confident to do OB cases independently Cases mix: General Surgery, GI, Podiatry, Orthopedic, Urologic, Ophthalmologic, Obstetrics
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Meditech
- Certifications required:(Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life support (BLS), and National Board Certification for Certified Registered Nurse Association (NBCRNA)
- Requirements: Active Michigan medical license prior to presentation
- Must not have any prior malpractice history or background issues
- Must be available to work 10 shifts per month
, located in south-central Michigan has many adventures waiting to be explored.
Set in the middle of the US 12 Heritage Trail, escape to over a hundred freshwater lakes, a drive-in-movie
, and steam engine train rides
Victorian downtowns and unique encounters around every corner. Plan your virtual tour
now and escape to Coldwater Country.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.