An immediate full-time Psychiatrist for a correctional facility is needed for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-4p, 40 hours/week. No call, and no weekends.
- The provider will be seeing an all-male adult population in a correctional setting.
- Duties include initial intake evaluations, rounding as necessary, medication management and follow up visits to inmates.
- Forensic experience required. One year minimum experience.
- Electronic Medical Record: MHARS and e-Vista EMR
- Board Certification required or within 3 years of residency.
- Must have a clean and active New York State license.
Collins, NY is the southernmost town in Erie County, Cattaraugus Creek being the southern boundary line. Collins was formed from Concord on the 16th of March, 1821; North Collins was taken off in November, 1852, leaving this town with its rest area of about sixty-two square miles. Apply today and Collins, NY may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.