The Army is in need of a full-time board certified Internal Medicine physician-
Must commit for at least 6 months, but 12 months is preferred as the contract is only for 12 months. These needs are in support of the clinic due to deployments of physicians around the world.
- Any state license
- Must have completed full IM residency, and must be Currently board certified ( no grandfathered BC)
- BLS, ACLS, and DEA
- 24 months of documented experience in the last 36, with 6 months in last 12
- M-F 7:30-4:30 pm, no call or OT expected
- Will be seeing 22-24 patients per day ( both new and existing patients)
- Will be managing a panel of patients
- Bread and butter out-patient setting
- Support staff includes- LVN’s and RN’s ( will not be supervising mid-levels)
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.