Facility located central Colorado is looking for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner. Board Certified Neonatal Resuscitation Program is required and 24 hour shifts are available. For more information please give a recruiter a call today!
This opportunity offers:
• Start Month: As Soon As Possible
• Length of Assignment: 3-6 Months
• Bed Size: 36
• 3k annual deliveries
• Sleep room: Yes
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit level 3
• Shifts: Medical Doctor in house 12 hours during day with Neonatal Nurse Practitioner;
6:30am-6:30am; Neonatal Nurse Practitioner’s mostly do 24 hours shifts
• Call: Neonatal Nurse Practitioner’s alone at night with Neonatal on call.
• License: Neonatal Nurse Practitioner must have active Colorado license
• We will NOT consider providers who either don't have a Colorado license
• Electric Medical Records system: Epic & PremiEHR
• Privileges: expedited credentialing available if no malpractice, normal processing: 60 days
• Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice
• Required Boards: Board Certified Neonatal Resuscitation Program
Known as Little London in its early days, the city
was founded in 1871 as a resort town by Civil War hero, General William J. Palmer. Today, Olympic City USA is home to more than 55 unique things to see and do. Enjoy stunning natural scenery, endless blue skies and exciting choices for outdoor adventure. See where Olympic dreams are born and discover all that Colorado’s second-largest city has to offer.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.