We are currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Columbia, Missouri!
This opportunity offers:
- The schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8 or 10-hour shifts
- No call or weekends required
- Busy practices which include all types of cases
- Cases include Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular, Pediatrics, Neurosurgery, Trauma, Critical Care, Outpatient Surgery, Orthopedics, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Otolaryngology, and General/Urology. Excludes Obstetrics, Open-heart procedures, and transplants
- 15 OR's, expanding to 17 in 6-12 months
Thirty minutes north of Jefferson City and near the center of the state, Columbia is a collegiate themed city that delivers on sights, scenery, and a welcoming community. Offering visitors exploration at the Columbia Art League, as well as significant social performances at The Blue Note, Columbia is brimming with a culture that seems to resonate most at the Francis Quadrangle of the University of Missouri.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.