This facility is seeking Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists locum tenens support to fulfill an ongoing need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- April/May start (ongoing)
- Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week. No calls or weekends
- Short Term Acute Care Hospital
- Cases include Regional, Endocrinology, General, Gynecology, major Vascular, Neurology, Urology, and Podiatry. Must be comfortable with healthy Pediatrics and Orthopedics.
- Medically directed by Medical Doctor's
- Active Georgia license required
Columbus was once built on the back of its industrial heritage. However, nowadays, it is better known as a vibrant hub with a huge amount of entertainment options for visitors, whatever your preferences may be.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.