Long-term Emergency medicine physician assignment in Ohio. Facility house 99 Emergency Department beds and sees and annual volume of 91,000 patients, 1.7 patients per hour.
Minimum of 6 shifts required with 16 shifts per month available.
• Scribe Coverage: No
• EMR (both for patient charting and order entry): Voice dictation done via phone; reports available online (MedQuist)
• Admitting Orders: Is the ED Physicians responsible for writing the orders No
• Trauma Center Designation
• Board Requirements: Must be EM Residency-trained/Boarded
• Certs: Must have ACLS, PALS and ATLS
• the credentialing process has ‘3 parts’ and includes an online application with CAQH, a CVO application through OhioHealth Group and an abbreviated facility app.
• Current unrestricted OH license and DEA with OH registration address
• CV with education/employment/work history timeline to include both month/year
• Notarized identification form to include copy of driver’s license (required form for this will be included with the OhioHealth Group application)
• Documentation of all malpractice carriers for the past 5 years including copies of all liability insurance face sheets/certificates for this time period
• Portrait quality professional photo
• Contact information for 5 peer references (all of which must be physicians)
• Fingerprinting required for background check – preferred that fingerprinting is done locally (at Riverside Hospital in Columbus) although can be done at an ‘outside location’ if necessary but results may take longer to obtain
• Documentation of current TB skin test
• Case logs for the past two years
• Competency letter from current ED Medical Director in support of requested Category II privileges
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.