Seeking a full-time adult psychiatrist for an outpatient clinic in Los Angeles.Job Details:
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p or four 10 hour days available.
- Adult Outpatient
- 10-12 patients per day
- Type of cases: Dual diagnosis, and other behavioral issues.
- 1-2 Consults/day, 1 hour evals, 30 min med checks
- Support Staff: Will work with LCSW, Therapists, front desk and nurse.
- EMR: Avatar
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Candidate must have clean and active California state license.
- Candidate must have intermediate level computer skills.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
Located south of downtown Los Angeles, Compton is one of the oldest cities in the county. From dining and culture to outdoor adventure and family-friendly activities there is something for everyone to do and experience in Compton, CA. Apply today and Compton could be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.