Locums Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician job opportunity in Connell, Washington!
This opportunity offers:
- As soon as possible start, for 3-6 month initial commitment with the possibility of extending
- Monday - Friday, 8a - 4:30p or 4 10-hour shifts (no weekends or call)
- 6-12 patients per day, 100% adults
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Active Washington license, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2 week credentialing
Connell, Washington is a vibrant rural community in Eastern Washington that was established as a railroad stop in 1883. The community is proud of its number of park facilities. Its city athletic fields range from general-purpose open space to soccer and baseball fields. Come check out the small-town feel in Connell, Washington.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.