This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p
- Provider will be responsible for hospital follow-up with no assigned primary care physician(PCP) and chronic care/complex patients with multiple medical problems
- Average number of scheduled patients per day: 12-15
- Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (if internal medicine must have family medicine experience)
- Active California license
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS) and Basic Life Support(BLS) certification
Corning is considered the olive capital of the United States, and is home to the largest olive processing plant in the country.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.