Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant Intensivist Needed
- July 31st ongoing; ideally 7 on 7 off shifts
- Advanced cardiac life support and Advanced Trauma Life Support required
- Open Intensive Care Unit
- 48 ICU Beds
- Shift Schedule: Day 7a-7p (x3) Round A (MD): 7a-7p, Round B (MD): 7a-7p, Round C (MD): 7p-7a, Round A NPPA: 7a-7p, Round B NPPA: 7a-7p, Round C NPPA: 7a-7p
- Electronic Medical Record; Meditech
- Must have Active Texas License
- Paid travel, lodging, and medical malpractice
Corpus Christi is a Texas city on the Gulf of Mexico. It’s tucked into a bay and its beaches are sheltered by Padre and Mustang islands. The Padre Island National Seashore is home to migratory birds and endangered Kemp’s ridley sea turtles. The harborfront Texas State Aquarium has touch pools, an aquatic nursery and a shark exhibit. Nearby, a WWII aircraft carrier, USS Lexington, now houses a naval aviation museum.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.