This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm schedule. Call as needed.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Full Support Staff
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must be licensed (unrestricted) as a medical doctor by the State of Texas, and be Board Certified, or Board Eligible
- Must have Drug Enforcement Administration certification, National Provider Identifier as defined by Medicare Part B
The city's name means body of Christin Latin. The name was given to the settlement and surrounding bay by Spanish explorer Alonso Alvarez de Pineda in 1519, as he discovered the lush semitropical bay on the Catholic feast day of Corpus Christi. The nickname of the city is "Sparkling City by the Sea", particularly featured in tourist literature
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.