Emergency Medicine Physician Needed
Historic Crowley is a charming small town located in the heart of Louisiana’s rich Cajun culture. Markets and restaurants sprinkled throughout the area dish up regional specialties, homemade sausages, and other Cajun favorites.
- July start- Ongoing 6 months; 6 shifts per month
- 60 Days to Credential from when Hospital receives Application (temps available)
- 19,000 annual volume, Level III Trauma
- A 150-bed facility, 5 Emergency department beds
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine
with Emergency department experience
- Required; Advanced cardiac life support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Advanced Trauma Life Support
- 24 Hours Physician Coverage, Physician shift times: 6a – 6p, 6p-6a
- Scrubs or professional attire. Formal triage system
- Hospital owned psych unit. Intensive Care Unit, physical therapy, psychiatry, ultrasound, mammogram, Speech Pathology
- Community Owned Facility-Lafayette General Health
- Electronic Medical Record experience-Paragon/McKesson
- Paid travel, lodging, and medical malpractice
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.