An Outpatient facility
is looking for a part-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting immediately:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p, 20hrs/week. No call coverage needed.
- The provider will be seeing Adult patients in an Outpatient setting with an average of 12 patients per day.
- Time allotted for evaluations is 1 hour, and med checks is 15min.
- The provider will be working with caseworkers, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and therapists.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
The City of Cumberland is located in the mountains of Western Maryland, at the confluence of the Potomac River and Wills Creek. Explore the beautiful area and you'll find so many great things to do whether you're looking for a great dinner, a theater show, or local shopping and exploration, Cumberland has it all! Apply today and Cumberland, MD may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.