- Cases: General, B&B, thoracic, major vascular, regionals, total joints, backs; NO cardiac or OB.
- CRNAs do not do heart cases but do have AAA exposure; this practice has VERY sick patients.
- CRNAs push induction medications, place regional blocks, and perform epidurals.
- 6 MDs / 10 CRNAs
- 100 % CRNA Direction on all cases
- 10 ORs (usually run 8)
- 5,756 annual cases
- There are Residents that rotate through here, they DO NOT supervise CRNAs. They do their own cases and do complex cases.
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Must be able to provide case logs
- Must have current flu and TB shot
- Must complete Epic training required the first day of assignment or prior; cannot work until completed
Dayton is the sixth-largest city in the state of Ohio and the county seat of Montgomery County. Dayton is also noted for its association with aviation; the city is home to the National Museum of the United States Air Force and is the birthplace of Orville Wright. Site Selection magazine ranked Dayton the #1 mid-sized metropolitan area in the nation for economic development.[Also in 2010, Dayton was named one of the best places in the United States for college graduates to find a job.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.