- Weeknight call is beeper
- Weekend call is in-house
- Call ratio is potentially 1:4
- Model: 6 MD/10 CRNA
- 10 ORs
- 100 % CRNA Direction on all cases
- General, B&B, cardiac, thoracic, major vascular, regionals, total joints, backs.
- CRNAs push induction medications, place regional blocks, and perform epidurals.
- CRNAs do not do heart cases but do have AAA exposure; this practice has VERY sick patients.
- 5,756 annual cases
- There are Residents that rotate through here, they DO NOT supervise CRNAs. They do their own cases and do complex cases.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Flu Shot
- Case logs
- Epic training required the first day of assignment or prior; cannot work until completed
Dayton is known for its historical and cultural landmarks, as a home of many inventions but most famously for its strides in aviation and engineering. Dayton is also part of Ohio's Miami Valley region which provides over 340 miles of paved, multi-use recreational trails. Stretching across county lines, these trails connect schools, parks, historic landmarks, and area attractions.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.