- Need: Upon completion of credentialing - 3 to 6 months
- Schedule: 24 hour in house coverage
- Model: 14 Neonatal Nurse Practitioner and 8 neonatologists
- Provide full range services in Labor and Delivery, well newborn, level II and level IV nurseries working collaboratively with neonatologists
- The facility is a regional referral center receiving high risk maternal and neonatal transports
- Services provided: (included but not limited to) surgery and sophisticated respiratory care with an extensive range of pediatric subspecialty support
- Board Certified
- Colorado License
Denver has sports teams in four major leagues. Just west of downtown is new, 76,000-seat Invesco Field at Mile High, home of the NFL's Denver Broncos and soccer's Colorado Rapids. The stadium also houses the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame. In Denver's Lower Downtown (LoDo), 50,000-seat Coors Field hosts baseball's Colorado Rockies. Just outside LoDo is the 18,000-seat Pepsi Center, where the NBA's Nuggets and the NHL's Avalanche play their home games.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.