New Hampshire facility seeks Psychiatrist for ongoing coverage beginning immediately. Physician will treat 12 patients/day in a 14-bed unit. If you are looking to add a few shifts to your full-time coverage, or just wanting to supplement your income, please give us a call!
This opportunity offers:
• Start Month: as soon as credentialed
• Length of Assignment: ongoing
• Total bed side: 14
• # of Encounter per day: 12
• Admits: Round on in-house psych patients, admit from Emergency Department
• Specialty Back up: Hospitalist, Intensive Care Unit , Emergency Department, Cardiology, Gastrointestinal, Nephrology, etc
• Physician shift times: 10hr shifts
•Call required: Call required, taken from home. 3-5 calls per night. Not required to travel back into facility unless pt requires restraints (needed approx 1x monthly)
• Name of EMR system: Meditech
• Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days
• Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice
• Will accept Board Eligible/Board Certified Psychiatry (must be Board Certified within 5 years if Board Eligible)
• Will License
As one of New Hampshire’s leading communities, Derry is nestled in the Southeast corner of the state next to Beaver Lake. Derry maintains several beautifully manicured parks that provide recreational programs, facilities and open space. With playgrounds, athletic fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, a public gymnasium, two public libraries, beaches with boat launches and concession stands, three challenging and fun golf courses, a dog park and several walking trails, there are many family friendly ways to spend your free time. For a taste of the Arts and culture of Derry, visit the Derry Opera House or Pinkerton’s Stockbridge Theater for a variety of plays, live music, and artistic programs.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.