This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday each week
- Provider will assist with hospital coverage, consults, rounds, emergent cardiac procedures, and reading electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) and echocardiogram (ECHO) (7-10/day)
- Calls are for emergency consults and emergency procedures only
- Board Certified
- Active Iowa license
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support(BLS) certification
- Procedures: Coronary angiogram/stenting, transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE), echocardiogram (ECHO) , Nuclear stress testing
Des Moines has a great deal to offer when the sun goes down. There are comedy clubs like Funny Bone and Starry Night Gourmet Coffee and Cuisine.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.