This facility is seeking a Gynecologic - Oncology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 8a -5p, 4 consecutive days per week, with 24-hour call while on site
- Setting: Hospital with trauma level II
- Types of Cases: Gynecology Oncology Robotics preferred.
- Requirements: Must have an Iowa Medical License, may consider Interstate medical licensure compact (IMLC) state at name clear, Must be board-certified, Basic Life Support (BLS), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Gynecology Oncology fellowship is required, Locums to perm is preferred, and local candidates preferred. Must have a clean malpractice/background
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): All scripts clinic Cerner hospital
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.