A part-time Child Psychiatrist
is needed for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Details:
- 2 days a week, flexible on days. Clinical hours are from Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8a-5p, and Tuesday, Thursday 8a-7p.
- The provider will be seeing mostly child patients ages 6-18 years old in an outpatient setting.
- All types of cases, mentally disturbed, ADD, and ADHD.
- EMR: PCE platform.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have clean and active MI State License.
Call Staff Care
today to hear more about this opportunity!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.