A facility in Michigan is looking for a Board Certified Radiologist for an ongoing need!
This opportunity offers:
- Physician Shift Times:
- Monday - Friday: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM,
- Monday - Friday: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM,
- Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Shift Coverage (Single, Double): single
- Call Requirements: none
- Modalities: All modalities of Diagnostic Radiology and Light Interventional Radiology - Punctures, Thoracentesis, Paracentesis. Mammography is a plus
- Other Info: Will cover 3 sites: Detroit Receiving, Huron Valley, and Sinai Grace
- Board Certified
- MQSA if Mammography
- Fellowship - Diagnostic/Interventional Radiology
A popular section of Detroit is along the riverfront. The Renaissance Center ("Ren Cen") is a 7-building, 73-story office and hotel complex with restaurants, shops and great views of the lakes. The Greektown neighborhood is another popular area, with places to grab ethnic foods, coffee, and libations of all kinds. The downtown area near Comerica Park and Ford Field is another hotspot!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.