This facility located in Dickinson, North Dakota is looking for Hospitalist Medicine locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
Dickinson is a city in Stark County, North Dakota, United States. It is the county seat of Stark County. The population was 17,787 at the 2010 census. The U.S. Census Bureau estimated 2017 population is 22,186. Since the North Dakota oil boom, the city has become one of the fastest growing cities in the United States.
- Rounding, admissions, and discharges for a daily census average of 16
- Must be enrolled with the following payers: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Sanford Health, Medicare, & Medicaid
- A 7 AM - 7 PM with night call schedule
- American Board of Internal Medicine Board Certification or Board Eligible within 3 years of residency
- Will consider Family Practice board certification with hospitalist experience at critical access hospital
- Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certificates
- Responsibilities include: rounding on patients in Intensive Care Unite and Medical/Surgical floor; providing consults to all specialties as requested; being the first responder to codes
- Active and unrestricted North Dakota License & must have worked in North Dakota in the past year
- Electronic Medical Record experience (EMR is Meditech)
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.