This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 10-12 hours per day onsite and the rest of the hours are unrestricted call
- Provider must be able to do procedures run in an open intensive care unit(ICU), vent management, central/arterial lines, punctures, intubations, and be comfortable working independently
- Facility is a 25-bed critical access hospital with a 24-hour inpatient staffing model
- Board Certification
- Active North Dakota license
- Minimum 3 years experience
Dickinson offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities including the Little Missouri State Park and Theodore Roosevelt National Park which are less than half an hour's drive away.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.