This facility is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting in August:Job Details:
- Full-time schedule, Monday to Friday 8a-5p. Call is required, Call rotation is 1:7.
- The provider will be working with adult patients at both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
- The mental health physician will see a variety of diagnosis from depression to schizophrenia.
- The goal of this unit will be to provide crisis management and stabilization then to transition the patients to their intensive outpatient clinic on the same campus.
- Have full support staff, therapists, nurses, psychiatric nurse practitioner,
- EMR: Inpatient - Cerner, Outpatient - GE
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.