This facility is seeking a Psychiatric Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 4-5 days/week, Monday - Friday. Hours are flexible, 8 or 10 hour shifts.
- Job Setting: Outpatient, Correctional Facility
- Patients per Day/Volume: 12-15
- Types of Cases: Ongoing symptom management, adult inmates, this is a mixed administrative and clinical role. The physician will oversee the work of a team of Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, and Pharmacists
- Credentialling timeframe: Approximately 30 days
- Electronic Medical Record- Clinicians Gateway
- Active California license, Board Certified or Board Eligible is required
- Local Candidates Only
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.