This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: May 3 - July 2, Monday 8a-6p Tuesday-Thursday 7:30a-5p
- Patients per Day/Volume: 5-20
- Types of Cases: Mostly adults (60%) Geri (15%) Adolescent (15%) Kids (10%), 50% fillings,25% extractions; Mostly simple.15% crowns10% root canals, Mostly anterior
- Electronic Medical Record- DentalVision Software (Henry Schein)
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) is preferred
- Active Iowa license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/ (CPR) is required
Dubuque is now the major retail, medical, education, and employment center for the tri-state area. Dubuque takes great pride in the slogan, “Masterpiece on the Mississippi,” but such was not always the case for Dubuque. In the 1980s, Dubuque was a city experiencing difficult times.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.