- Need: ASAP – Ongoing (3 Month commitment); If part-time, must give a minimum of 3 days per week, every week
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 AM – 5 PM, No Call
- Clinic Practices – Outpatient Only Multi-Specialty Clinic – Clinic responsibilities only – no reading or hospital duties
- Patient Age Range: Adult Only
- Cases & Procedures: Clinic only coverage. No Call, No Inpatient Hospital coverage;
- Outpatient Standard Cases only
- Support Staff Available: Medical Assistant, Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician
- EMR System: EPIC Kaiser Permanente
- Board Certified, Board Eligible
- DEA and CSR
- Prefer: Active Georgia license
A culturally diverse and vibrant community, Duluth is a place where families, businesses, and lives thrive. The City offers everything to truly capture the spirit of good living. With sidewalks and bikeways that connect all areas of the city, celebrations such as the Barefoot in the Park Fine Arts Festival, Duluth Fall Festival, concerts, dining delights, multiple entertainment, and shopping venues, make Duluth an active, prosperous community. With easy access to Atlanta, Duluth offers the best of big-city amenities and small-town ambiance.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.