Full-time, long-term psychiatry need in Duluth, MN!This opportunity offers:
Located on the Lake Superior water front, Duluth, MN provides beautiful scenic place to work! When you are not working there is plenty to do from outdoor adventures, historic landmarks including Bob Dylan Way, a 1.8 mile path that celebrates the famed singer/songwriter, and The Great Lakes Aquarium. Required Qualifications
- Child/Adolescent with inpatient mornings then outpatient afternoons
- Monday-Friday (8a-5p), no call, no weekends.
- 10-14 patients/day (appts every half hour, 1 hour for new patients)
- Alternate schedules (2 On/2 Off, 3On/1Off, 1On/ 1Off) will be considered
- Board Certified
- 6-8 weeks to credential
- 3 to 6 month commitment upfront to provide continuity for patients
- MN licensed preferred, but willing to license
- MN DEA preferred, but willing to license
- 6+ commitment preferred
- Experience with EPIC is preferred
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.