This facility located in Durham, North Carolina is looking for a locum tenen Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatric Physician Assistant as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
Durham is a city in North Carolina. It's part of the Research Triangle Region, known for its technology companies and scholarly institutions. On the Duke University campus are the neo-Gothic Duke Chapel and the Nasher Museum of Art, with work by contemporary artists like Christian Marclay and Ai Weiwei. The Museum of Life + Science has hands-on exhibits, a butterfly house and wildlife habitats for bears and lemurs.
- Average of 35 patients per week, 7 patients per day
- An 8 AM- 7 PM, Monday – Friday schedule (with the potential of weekend rotation)
- No call
- Must be Board Certified
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate is required
- Providers must have at least 5 years of Inpatient experience (A plus if the candidate has worked with Obsessive Compulsive Disorders & Depressed Patients)
- This is an adult facility- it is not critical to have adult experience, if they have child and adolescence experience, that is fine.
- Backup specialties include therapist, Medical Physician, Dietician
- Electronic Medical Record experience (Sigmund; No dictation available)
- Age of patients: 18 years (Gender: male & female)
- Potential for permanent hire after 13 weeks
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.