This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts, 7a -7p, and 7p-7a providers will need to be open to working both day or night shifts.
- Type of Patients/Cases: The facility has a combined intensive care unit (ICU) handling medical, surgical, trauma, cardiac, and cardiothoracic surgery
- Responsibilities include: Critical care admissions and consults, participation in daily intensive care unit rounds, invasive procedures including intubation, central and arterial lines, chest tubes, thoracentesis and paracentesis, pheresis catheters, and appropriate documentation using intensive care unit templates
- Board Certified - Must be Critical Care trained or highly experienced
- Active Pennsylvania license
Stroudsburg is located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains and serves as a great place for hiking, skiing, and horseback riding.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.