This facility is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Work the clinic for 12 hours per week and 4, 24-hour call shifts per month.
- Job Setting: Acute care hospital
- Types of Cases: Labor and Delivery Hospitalist Coverage; Emergency Department coverage for unassigned patients. As requested, assist private Obstetrics/Gynecology.
- Credentialing timeframe: 90 days
- Occasionally must be comfortable supervising Family Practice Residents delivering babies.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.