The Air Force is needing full-time Orthopedic Surgeon services at Eglin Air Force Base, near Ft. Walton Beach
- Board certification is required, along with 24 months experience in the last 36 months.
- Will be doing clinic and surgeries. The clinic is expected to be Monday through Wednesday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Surgeries ( based on volume) will be scheduled Thursday and Friday ( 9 hour days).
- Bread and butter procedures.
- On-call is shared with 3 other surgeons. Call back is expected as well.
- Long-term commitment is required, at least 6 months.
Eglin Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base in western Florida, located about three miles southwest of Valparaiso in Okaloosa County. The host unit at Eglin is the 96th Test Wing
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.