This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need. Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: April 5 - 3 months with option to extend. 20 hours per week. (Flexible on days)
- Patients per Day/Volume: 8-10
- Types of Cases: The residents served have developmental/intellectual issues. 95% adults and adolescents. Doing general and restorative dentistry
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix and Powerchart
- 2 Dental Assistant's/Hygienists
- Active Texas license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Basic Life Support(BLS)/ (CPR) is required
El Paso is rich in culture and history. Being a border town, El Paso has a large Mexican influence and is rich in history. From its humble beginnings as a mountain pass trading center, to becoming a frontier boomtown in the Wild West. El Paso also played a role in the Mexican Revolution. The Downtown Historic District is filled with beautiful architecture and plenty of stories. In fact, El Paso High School is considered one of the most haunted high schools in America!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.